Followers

Saturday 15 January 2011

Step five on how to become a finance lawyer!

Create a strong and effective resume. Highlight your licences, internships and other legal working experience. Search job boards, network with alumni at colleges, universities and law schools to locate jobs for finance lawyers that you are interested in. If you want to work at a law office, corporate firm or government agency, contact the head recruiter at the human resources department and set up an interview.

And thats on it how to become a finance lawyer!
I hope this information was useful!

13 comments:

  1. very insightful , looking forward to the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i have my degree now please? :3

    [http://lifeofbaron.blogspot.com/ my blog if anyone's interested:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, I studied Ilex for a couple years at college. very interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Create a strong and effective resume"

    Hell, that advice could get you a job in anything! =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with this :) and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so informative, i love how you manage to summarise years of training and studying into a few easy steps, this blog has become my lifeline, all my eggs in this one basket, i cant wait till i'm a fully qualified lawyer ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is good advice for getting any kind of job. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting blog. My girlfriend is interested in becoming a lawyer. You should follow her and My blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. very good posting my friend. i'm really feeling it

    ReplyDelete